Snap Strategies for Couples: 40 Fast Fixes for Everyday Relationship Pitfalls (2015) Available on May 4! Co-authors Dr. Pepper Schwartz and Dr. Lana Staheli provide a practical approach to solving problems today with 40 practical immediate fixes (or “snaps”). Order your copy May 4th through 9th and help the book become a best seller!
Bounce, Be Transformed, Change Your Mind, Change Your Life, Change The World" (2008) Bounce is a way of living that gives us the foundation for creating a life based on joy and meaning. It requires only thought and intention — qualities we already possess. Bounce is fun and fast, so join us and add Bounce to your life.
Affair-Proof Your Marriage (HarperCollins, 1999) This singular guide presents the straightforward facts on affairs, as well as advice to affairees and spouses on how to cope with them. Since 60% of marriages are affected by affairs, you should know the facts.
Complete Idiot’s Guide to Affair-Proof Love" (Macmillan, 1999) Designed for both men and women, married or single, straight or gay, this guide provides the groundwork for building, sustaining, and growing trust in a most intimate relationship.
Triangles, Understanding, Preventing, and Surviving an Affair" (HarperCollins, 1997) Citing the high incidence of affairs in marriage and stating that most marriages can survive infidelity, this invaluable and timely guide presents coping advice for both spouses and explains how to rebuild trust as no one has before. Please note: currently out-of-print, but used copies still available.
Triangle: Facts You Need To Know About Affairs & How To Affair-Proof Your Marriage (Self-Published, 1996)
Quoted in more than 100 major newspapers including:
- Seattle Times, March 1996, four part feature story series in the Scene section ("When the Heart Strays", "Facing the music: Affairs and fallout. Confusion, resolve, reunion: three cases of straying," "Therapist wants couples to know the facts about affairs," and "Building Trust: How to make your marriage affair-proof"
- Syndicated by Knight Ridder 35 newspapers, nationwide
- Washington Times, January 1997, feature story: "Most Couples Can Survive Infidelity"
- Gannett News Service, July 1997, syndicated feature stories: "Unfaithfully Yours," and "Aftermath of an Affair"
- Seattle Times, February 1997, Scene Section, feature story, "Empowerment to the People"
- The London Sun, February 1997, excerpt rights for "Be A Stayer Not A Strayer", "Beat the Cheat," and "The Sex Timebomb"
- Pacific Northwest Magazine profile, February 2009, “Lana Ribble Staheli helps women bounce back from life's punches”
- Ann Landers, letter published on tips to Affair-Proof your Marriage. Ms. Landers replied in her published column, "Thanks for a good letter. Your suggestions for 'affair-proofing' marriages were especially useful."
Featured Book Chapter
- "Secrets of Self Starters" by Dr. Julie Miller, 2010, profiled Lana Staheli for creativity
More than 30 major articles from national and international magazines, including:
- Parents Magazine (featured 12 times)
- Working Mother
- YM Magazine (featured 3 times)
- Working Woman
- Ladies Home Journal
- Cosmopolitan (featured 4 times in both U.S. and International editions)
- Woman's World
- Hadassah Magazine, "Under The Huppa Again" [New!]
- First for Women, "Infidelity, Does It Mean The End Of Love?"
- Reader's Digest, "Crisis-Proof Your Marriage"
- Woman's World, "How to Get Your Husband to Stop Taking You for Granted"
- Cosmopolitan, "When Should You Marry?"
- Cosmopolitan, "What Could Drive a Girl to Cheat"
- Parents Magazine, consultant for "Sex &Marriage" Column
- MSNBC.com, "Sex on the Weekend"
- ABC News.com, "Beloved, then Betrayed, Tips for Surviving your Spouse's Affair"
- Washingtonpost.com, interactive on-line interview with Post reporter, Jacqueline Salmon
More than 100 radio talk shows National Radio and International Radio including: Providence, Dallas, Springfield, Hartford, Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Nashville, Austin, Houston, Washington DC, Kansas City, New Orleans, Miami, Boston, etc.
National and Regional Television more than 40 Television interviews including:
- Fox after Breakfast, New York City, NY
- The Maury Povich Show, New York City, NY
- Jenny Jones Show, Chicago, IL
- Fox Morning Show, Dallas, TX
- AM Northwest, ABC, Portland, OR (3 programs)
- Good Morning Texas, ABC, Dallas, TX
- News 12 Connecticut Cablevision
- WEWS-TV Cincinnati, OH
- TKR Cable, Covington Kentucky
- National Empowerment TV, Washington, D.C.
- News Channel 8, Springfield, VA
- KIRO Noon News, Seattle, WA (4 programs)
- KOMO News 4, Seattle, WA (3 programs)
- Northwest Afternoon, ABC, Seattle, WA (10 programs)
- Town Meeting, ABC, Seattle, WA